Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm baaackk...

After a 7-month hiatus, I'm finally back and ready to update my blog! My sincere apologies to everyone who' been waiting for me to post up somethin but I darn guarantee you guys that I'll keep this site updated as much as I can!

And what a way to kick off this blog update! I went to the Hamptons today for the ID-4 weekend! We went the East Hampton, where my employer owns a massive property with not just one, but 2 mansions! This is the first time that I've been to the Hamptons and lemme tell you that my newest favorite sport is indeed EXTREME SOCIAL CLIMBING... LOL ...

The Hampton residence were prolly the cutest people I've ever talked to. They were very friendly and warm, as I felt welcomed by these peeps with open arms.

And of course the day ended with a bang! We watched fireworks by the beach and it was spectacular! I'm so happy that I was able to experience this awesome trip today! And this is just the beggining for me!

No comments: