Thursday, July 9, 2009

Having a great week so far!

This week has been quite a roller coaster for me after spending the 4th of July weekend over at the hamptons! My week started with a not-so-cool experience last monday night on FHE... We were playing Volleyball and obviously my team was winning bigtime! At one play, I was trying to block the ball as I jumped, a little lad named Erik Schneiber from the opposing team (yes. Bishop's son) jumped as well trying to deliver a killer spike to our turf. Out of his excitement, he whacked my right hand instead, hyper extending my ring finger! It hurt so much that I had to apply an ice pack every 15 minutes as it was swelling so bad... Thankfully sister Pratt and Sister Schneiber was there to help me out. (I could see sister schneiber scolding her kid literally infront of me LOL LOL LOL) So Sis. Pratt gave this pain killer pelletes called arnica which helps to soothe the pain temporarily and avoid any bruises. The medication kicked in my system within the next 10 minutes and for some crazy reason started laughing at people for no specific reason... LOL I thought it was because of that... anyways... The next day I had to work handicapped, just utilizing 9 fingers cooking for my boss. Thank goodness I was still able to manage and pull out a decent meal which I made a Cod fillet wrapped in Crabmeat. It was perfect! My boss loved it so as the entire family! It just made me realized how great of a cook I was. LOL LOL LOL ...

The next night, me and Sydney chilled at the B-Pad where we made some Tiger Roll and Tuna Sushi since she's leaving this Friday! It was cool and had so much making sushi, eventhough I had to clean the mess she made while eating. lol Overall we did have fun!

Today I just found out that we're going to have another BBQ party over at my employer's place this weekend (joy) hopefully my finger will be healed at least 85% took cope with the work load!

Oh well, so there! I'll be uploading some pictures relevant to what I've shared today in a little while!

Have a good night people!

No comments: