Monday, August 3, 2009

LIES LIES LIES and effffffing LIES !!!!

I hate being lied ON !!!!

Why do people Freakin LIE? I don't get it sometimes. I really despise people who lie because not only it hurts your feelings, but It also degrades that trust you've built within that specific person! I'm not going into further details about this experience I've had. Instead, I decided to research (out of my bored mind, for the moment) as to why people LIE ... oh, and just for the record; I've already forgiven this certain individual. To tell the truth I was upset for about a little 15 seconds, but come to think of it, I was like... "you know what, oh the heck! just move on..." I'm just too smart enough to handle these types of scenarios I guess. I've been lied on a couple times before and and I know how it feels to be lied on, it gave my pain, sufferings, frutrations, and most of all, Heartaches; which I hope and pray, won't experience it again when the time comes...

As I researched as to why people lie, here's what I found out from another site:

"It's tied in with self-esteem," says University of Massachusetts psychologist Robert Feldman. "We find that as soon as people feel that their self-esteem is threatened, they immediately begin to lie at higher levels."

Not all lies are harmful. In fact, sometimes lying is the best approach for protecting privacy and ourselves and others from malice, some researchers say. Some deception, such as boasting and lies in the name of tact and politeness, can be classified as less than serious. But bald-faced lies (whether they involve leaving out the truth or putting in something false), are harmful, as they corrode trust and intimacy—the glue of society.

So that said, what is YOUR take about this? And please, tell me the TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH!!! Ugh!!!!

(okay ciao now.) =)


No comments: