Saturday, November 8, 2008

Booya-kashaak!!!

Hello Guys and Gals!

After many weeks of pondering, I decided to put up my own Blog! As some of you may know, writing has also been my passion in life, aside from cooking, basketball, WWE, and Grand Theft Auto IV! hah!

Writing is a great way to express yourself, it is also a way to free your mind by getting thoughts, ideas, etc. down on paper. Even if you don’t feel like telling someone, you can always write it down, it’s the next best thing to telling someone! Writing is not just a HOBBY ... it is also a way of LIFE...

Over the next few days, I'm gona start filling out this gorgeous blog page of mine with interesting topics, and even my fav music and videos! And anything that pops out in my mind!


Till next time!


Salut! =)

2 comments:

The Samples Sampler said...

Woo-hoo! A glimpse into the life and mind of Patrick! I look forward to more!

BRE said...

yay!!! im so excited to read and leave comments! i heart your city picture so much! it makes me miss nyc!